Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let the Games Begin!

If you are reading this blog, I thank you!

I have procrastinated for years at the mere thought of creating a new website and blog but thanks to FASO, someone as computer challenged as I, am making the website happen. It is still under construction and like a flower garden, will be forever evolving but I am thrilled with the site and look forward to sharing my blog entries with you.

My new website is www.cindyaganart.com

Here is a sampling of my work....in different mediums and various subjects.

    
Watercolor                                                    Acrylic


       Pastel                                                         Fluid Acrylic

        
   Watercolor                                                               Watercolor
                                  
       


Watercolor and Gouache                                                   Pastel   


                              


2013 Workshops:

Children's Portrait Workshop 
May 8 - 10, 2013 
Louisiana Watercolor Society
New Orleans, Louisiana 

Contact Information:
Susan Henning: shenning17@cox.net
http://louisianawatercolorsociety.org/workshops
Class is full - Waiting list only

For additional information go to my website 'Workshop' page at www.cindyaganart.com.




Headwaters School of Music and Art
519 Minnesota Avenue NW
Bemidji, Minnesota 56619-0542

Contact Information:
Janet Brademan:headwatersschool@yahoo.com
(218) 444-5606
$150

For additional information go to my website 'Workshop' page at
www.cindyaganart.com




My Other Passion!

Front yard flower beds.

The colorful front row and around the tree are 'sun-patients'.

View from the driveway.

Front path

Front bed the first year.

Front bed ~ left side.

Front bed ~ right side.   

The hanging baskets are 'sun-patients' as well. 
The best invention!

4 comments:

  1. In whichever direction you turn your guiding hand to - whether it is your paintings, your students or your garden - they all blossom under your enormous talent, dedication and care.

    I can't wait to see what you will create next!
    Anne Hudec

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to say! Thank you Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, congratulations for your new blog and website. It just shows your wonderful art in the perfect way. I wish you much success and many readers. Have a lovely Easter weekend. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doris. It is so nice to hear from you and I thank you for your kind words. I wish you and family a terrific Easter, as well!

    ReplyDelete